Thursday, August 11, 2011

From FRUSTRATIONS to heart ache...

Today was a rough day at work... I'm very thankful to have some good coworkers that help me keep focus on the Lord and to keep in mind the big picture in that I want my life to be one to show the Cross of Jesus. It started out with a major frustration from one coworker and kept growing from there! The further the day went along the more agitated I became and it didn't look like the day would be a good one. Over all the day at work was a good one, but then the same coworker blatenly lied to me. I HATE BEING LIED TO!! To make things worse it was over a small thing that could have been insignificant, but no! A lie was told and I almost reached the point of arguing. It was then I stopped to pray (sadly this was the end of the day not the beginning), I asked God to help me with my frustrations; and He did. Matthew 7:3-4 "And why beholdest thou the mote in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?" My frustrations quickly leave when I realize my faults that I showd today. I could have been a much better witness for Jesus Christ! I focused so much on my little bubble, that I didn't focus enough of the needs of others. I allowed things that I couldn't control to control me for an entire day... It was there that my frustrations turned to heart ache knowing that I can never have this day back, it is gone forever. Its my prayer that this would not happen again! I need to cling to my Savior and nothing else. I need to focus on Him and let everything else alone. I need to allow God to control me, not allow everyone else to. Father help me to seek after You, and to let everything else fall in its rightful place!!! Tonight has been a great night, seeking the Savior and following His guidance! God is so good to me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a rough day, but glad God used these frustrations to remind you of His desires for your life! Thanks for sharing as a reminder to us all!

    ReplyDelete