Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Blog...

I've officially started a blog! Not that I think my thoughts are worth reading, but I do have some things to say. Not everything in this blog will be liked and I understand that, however some of the writings I hope will be motivational or even inspiring! So, with this being my very first post I do believe an introduction is in order. Just some information about me... I grew up in a very small town, and I am very proud of it! I work for a rather large company and deal in customer service, so people are an EXTREMELY large portion of my life. I married my best friend in 2009 and she is and has been the most amazing person to be around. God gave me a great gift when He put her in my life! I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior on August 25, 2004 and I accepted the call to preach on August 9, 2006 (August is a wonderful month for me now!) I am very conservative in every stance (I've not found anything yet that I'm not conservative in...) That is my background and I believe it is a solid foundation for what is to come. Comments are always welcome! I believe that if you're going to take the time to read a blog then you must leave a comment. Feedback is always a welcome thing, especially when its constructive!

2 comments:

  1. Please tell my readers about your comment leaving philosophy. Hehe :-)

    So glad you're blogging! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog. And, I have a question about your comment regarding comments: do you want comments as a tally of readers, in order to engage in conversation, or for some other purpose? To that end, are questions, rather than comments, acceptable postings?

    =)

    ReplyDelete